The Daraja Children’s Choir is fundraising to meet a goal of $30,000 dollars during the 2018 off-tour season. During the Back to Tour Wish List campaign, any person who gives $25 or more will be entered for a chance to receive a paid for trip to Uganda with the 2019 tour team (see details below). Every $25 donated will provide another entry into the competition. The drawing will only take place once the goal of $30,000 is met.
- Drawing will only take place if $30,000 fundraising goal is met.
- Must be 18 years or older at time of trip to win.
- If you are unable to participate in the 2019 return trip, the trip may be transferred to an eligible person. Restrictions may apply.
- There is no limit on number of entries.
- Entries will be given for every $25 donation. For example, if $100 is donated, the donor will receive 4 entries into the drawing. If the donor gives $40, only one entry will be given.
- Trip Date: June 26-July 4, 2019
- Yearly return trip for Daraja tour staff and choir
- Homecoming reception with Kaihura, Uganda community
- Daraja Children’s Choir alumni retreat
- Home visits with 2019 choir
What Is Covered:
- Roundtrip airfare from Atlanta, Georgia to Entebbe, Uganda
- Ground transportation in Uganda
- Accomodation* & Meals in Uganda (*Sharing a room with 2019 intern or another trip participant is likely)
- Travel Insurance
- Transportation to and from ATL Hartsfield Jackson International Airport
- US Passport
- Uganda Visa
- Yellow Fever Vaccination and other medical precautions as desired (i.e.: Malaria Prevention Medication)
- All meals or snacks during travel to and from Uganda
- Personal items and belongings needed for trip (Suitcase, culturally appropriate clothing, toiletries, etc.)